Green tea is prized for its numerous health benefits. The best way to enjoy its natural healthy effects by taking it, which is more concentrated. Here are 3 big healthy benefits of taking green tea in supplement form.
1. It is rich in antioxidants. 95% of it is made up of polyphenols, which may have benefits for solid tumor cancers as well as prevent cancer of the breast, prostate, and colon. It’s not exactly clear why works in cancer prevention but it is thought that it prevents new blood vessel growth in tumors and the proliferation of tumor cells.
The benefits of green tea are very important in anti-aging because the polyphenols prevent skin aging and cancer related to UV exposure.
2. It’s extract can aid in weight loss because of the epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) it contains. EGCG increases calorie and fat metabolism. Natural remedies are also diuretic and is highly effective when used in any weight loss program.
3. The benefits of this tea also come from its 2-4% caffeine content. Natural remedies are much safer than coffee, which contains much higher caffeine content. The mild dose of caffeine helps to stimulate the central nervous system and improve cognitive performance.
4. Green tea extract reduces the risk of developing stomach cancer by 50%. It maintains remission in sufferers of Crohn’s disease and treats stomach disorders, vomiting, and diarrhea.
5. The benefits also include protection against heart disease, cavities, and kidney stones. It also prevents Parkinson’s disease. Green tea is said to reduce oxidative DNA damage, lipid peroxidation, and mutagenic activity in smokers.
This is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the benefits of taking green tea extract. In order to experience these benefits to the maximum, you need to take a supplement that contains other vitamins, minerals, and herbs that will enhance its effects.
For optimal results, look for a supplement that contains green tea extract along with other herbal extracts such as alfalfa and bacopa and vitamins and minerals like calcium citrate, iodine, folic acid, and Vitamin A. Make sure they are in bio-available form.
A supplement that combines such ingredients will address all of the prime causes of aging, which are free radicals, glycation, methylation, inflammation, and DNA degeneration. Most supplements do not address these latter causes because they don’t combine it’s extract with effective vitamins, minerals, and enzymes. Free radical degeneration is certainly not the only cause of aging.
As a result of taking a supplement of this potency you will notice almost immediately that you have clearer skin, more energy, a positive demeanor, improved eyesight, a sharper mind, and much more. In the long run, it will prevent degenerative disease and premature aging.
So what’s stopping you from finding a green tea supplement that will help you reverse and prevent the signs of aging?
Remember that no stand-alone green tea supplement will compare with one that contains all of these other vitamins, minerals, enzymes, antioxidants, and trace elements. These ingredients work together to enhance each other and give you optimal results so you can treat and prevent a much wider range of conditions.